Choosing the best place to stay in Santorini can be incredibly overwhelming. With a plethora of hotels, villas, and houses on the island it is a huge task to work out which one may be right for you. This carefully curated selection of Villas, Houses and Airbnb’s in Santorini helps you work out which ones are best for different needs – families, parties, people with disabilities, and more!
The stunning Pina Caldera Cave House is a small villa perched on the edge of the Caldera with breathtaking views and a very private swimming pool.
- the highest quality fixtures and fittings
- complete privacy
- a decent size pool with whirlpool feature
- a fully equipped kitchen
- King Size bed with COCO-MAT mattress
- a large sitting area that can accommodate extra guests
- an expansive and quite private terrace
- very quiet at night
Alternatively check out Drifting Through Dreams, a very private cave villa with its own courtyard and hot tub tucked away from inquisitive eyes.
Avista Suites have a one and two bedrooms suite as well as a honeymoon suite, each of which has its own bathroom and kitchen.
The outside area is unique and spectacular with one of the highest views in all of Santorini. Views are almost a full 360degrees allowing you to enjoy both breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. This is a small, intimate, family run hotel personalised service and a truly incredible location.
Located roughly halfway between Oia and Fira, this location is much quieter than those villages but an easy walk to both. Perfect for a Santorini honeymoon.
- Stylish modern furnishings
- stunning panoramic views – some of the highest on the island
- a small kitchenette & dining/lounge area
- can sleep up to 4 people
- private terrace
Cave In is also a wonderful 1 bedroom villa Oia that is well priced given the quality.
These charming cave houses are situated in an authentic village right in the middle of the island of Santorini. There is a one-bedroom house that sleeps 3 and a two-bedroom house right next door that sleeps up to 5.
These small houses are beautiful restored and decorated and are great value compared to most in the more popular tourist towns.
- Two traditional, authentic cave houses fully renovated in 2019
- situated in an authentic, peaceful village with a no-car policy!
- book both – great for families
- fully self-contained including a kitchen
- large, fully fenced, outdoor terrace
- great views across the island including amazing sunset views
- a real local village experience
These stunning villas are situated in a converted winery with expansive views over Black Beach and the medieval village of Emporio.
The four villas can sleep up to 32 people or you can choose between a one, two and five bedroom villa. Perfect for an extended family group, a wedding or just a couple on their own.
- A huge private terrace with stunning views
- an outdoor pool with jacuzzi
- and indoor jacuzzi
- private parking
- a gourmet kitchen
- baby cot and high chair
- top quality linen and bedding
- daily maid service
- lots more!
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in the charming medieval village of Pyrgos and has incredible views across the island.
The apartments have their own terrace and have use of the fabulous shared pool and jacuzzi.
- 1 bedroom and bathroom
- seperate lounge and kitchenette
- sofa bed
- big swimming pool looking over the horizon
- views forever
- walking distance to the town
This award-winning luxury hotel is one of the few true wellness resorts on Santorini.
Located on the outskirts of Imerovigli on the provincial road that leads to Oia the Hotel has spectacular views overlooking the Volcano and the amazing sunsets as well as a sense of peace and seclusion.
Take advantage of the therapeutic relaxation programmes, three generous pools along with the hammam area, yoga and meditations sessions, and on-site Doctor for non-invasive procedures. There is even a Kids Spa and Yoga sessions.
- Awards winning Destination Spa
- award-wining chef and restauarant
- Private dining on request
- 3 swimming pools
- wine tastings
- a helipad
- amazing sunsets
- a tennis court
- Hair and beauty salon
Situated right between Oia and Imerovigli these converted windmills offer a unique and very special accommodation experience in the Greek Islands.
The Windmill Villas sleep up to 6 people in 2 bedrooms and has 3 bathrooms. A private pool, daily maid service, and a beautiful garden setting ensure a truly memorable stay.
- 3 beds and 3 bathrooms
- hydro-massage swimming pool
- fully equipped kitchen
- Korres bathroom products
- high quality bedding
- daily maid service
- daily breakfast
This beautiful Cycladic house is located high in the authentic village of Pyrgos, our favourite village on Santorini and the highest on the island.
It can sleep up to 13 people in 6 bedrooms, across 3 levels and there is so much space it has multiple outdoor dining and entertaining spaces and even offers 3 swimming pools!
Only a short stroll to authentic tavernas, shops and cafes this house will ensure your group has the holiday of a lifetime!
- 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- 3 swimming pools
- a jacuzzi with panoramic views of the island
- Turkish marble bath and steam room
- an outdoor gym and massage canopy
- fully equipped kitchen
- outdoor BBQ
- high-quality bedding
- dedicated home office
Situated right on Amoudi Bay underneath the village of Oia these villas are literally steps away from both the ocean and the most famed seafood tavernas of Santorini. They are also very close to the boats who do Caldera and sunset tours and more.
Beautifully furnished and with stunning views across the bay these one and two bedroom apartments have private terraces and some have hot tubs as well.
- daily breakfast on your terrace
- private terraces
- waterfront location
- air conditioning
- stunning sunsets views
- private driver available
This Santorini Villa can sleep 30 people
This is actually 2 private villas within a few meters of each other. Together they have 12 bedrooms and can sleep up to 30 people.
Located in the village of Mesaria it is surrounded by local shops, tavernas, and services and is very close to the ferry port.
The houses can also be used to host small events such as small weddings, wedding breakfasts, family reunions, etc… and all rooms can be individually locked.
This stunning villa is just minutes from popular Kamari Beach as well as all the tavernas, bars and shops in the area.
With 3 bedrooms and 6 beds the villa can sleep 9 guests in supreme comfort. Expect excellent service and hospitality too!
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- 3 bathrooms
- a huge pool and private hot tub
- free parking
- high quality bedding and linen
- a large garden
- baby cot and gates if required
- coffee maker
Like many Greek Islands Santorini has many stairs and narrow streets and alleys and can be challenging for people with disabilities or limited mobility.
This boutique hotel is in the wonderful, historic village of Imerovigli and has sweeping views over the Caldera. It is one of the few luxury hotels that has wheel-chair accessible rooms and their two-bedroom suites also have their own plunge pools.
- a stunning restaurant with award winning Chef Michalis Dunetas
- close to the Bus Station, Taxi Station, and shops
- flat, accessible road outside
- well lit pathways and wide hallways
- upper floors accessible by elevator
- panoramic views
- excellent daily breakfast