Choosing the best place to stay in Santorini can be incredibly overwhelming. With a plethora of hotels, villas, and houses on the island it is a huge task to work out which one may be right for you. This carefully curated selection of Airbnb’s in Santorini helps you work out which ones are best for different needs – families, parties, people with disabilities, and more!
The stunning Pina Caldera Cave House is a small villa perched on the edge of the Caldera with breathtaking views and a very private swimming pool.
- the highest quality fixtures and fittings
- complete privacy
- a decent size pool with whirlpool feature
- a fully equipped kitchen
- King Size bed with COCO-MAT mattress
- a large sitting area that can accommodate extra guests
- an expansive and quite private terrace
- very quiet at night
This villa has two bedrooms with double beds, each of which has access to its own bathroom and kitchen.
The outside area is unique and spectacular. Two Private Jacuzzi’s are available for your pleasure. One is on the roof allowing the whole of the island and the Caldera to unfold before you, and the other on the ground floor with a similar view. Sunbeds are around the Jacuzzi’s, and accommodations to enjoy a meal or a drink taking in the incredible view.
Located roughly halfway between Oia and Fira, this location is much quieter than those villages but an easy walk to both. Perfect for a Santorini honeymoon.
- Stylish modern furnishings
- 2 jacuzzis
- 2 kitchens
- a small kitchenette & dining/lounge area
- panoramic views
- private terrace
This charming house is situated in an authentic village right in the middle of the island of Santorini. It sleeps up to 5 people and is fully self contained. Great value compared to most in the more popular tourist towns.
- a traditional authentic Dome House fully renovated in 2017
- situated in an authentic, peaceful village with a no-car policy!
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 king bed and 3 singles – great for families
- fully self-contained including a kitchen and washing machine
- large, fully fenced, outdoor terrace
- spectacular views across the island
- a real local village experience
This incredible house is situated in a converted winery with expansive views over Black Beach and the medieval village of Emporio.
With 5 bedrooms the house can sleep up to twelve people and is perfect for a large family with a big kitchen and dining facilities.
- A huge private terrace with stunning views
- an outdoor pool with jacuzzi
- and indoor jacuzzi
- private parking
- a gourmet kitchen
- baby cot and high chair
- top quality linen and bedding
- daily maid service
- lots more!
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in the charming medieval village of Pyrgos and has incredible views across the island.
The apartments have their own terrace and have use of the fabulous shared pool and jacuzzi.
- 1 bedroom and bathroom
- seperate lounge and kitchenette
- sofa bed
- big swimming pool looking over the horizon
- views forever
- walking distance to the town
This award-winning hotel is one of the few on the island that offers a full gym and a great pool so if perfect for those who want to keep their fitness up on their trip.
Located towards the south of the island in Megalochori it is built around a 400-year old winery which adds extra ambience!
- daily breakfast
- award-wining chef
- 3 on-site restaurants
- wine tastings
- self check-in
- amazing sunsets
- a clothes dryer
- luxury Day Spa in complex
Situated halfway between Oia and Fira in the lovely upmarket village of Imerovigli these converted windmills offer a unique and very special accommodation experience in the Greek Islands.
The Blue windmill sleeps up to 6 people in 2 bedrooms and has 3 bathrooms. A private pool, daily maid service, and a beautiful garden setting ensure a truly memorable stay.
- 3 beds and 3 bathrooms
- hydro-massage swimming pool
- fully equipped kitchen
- Korres bathroom products
- high quality bedding
- daily maid service
- daily breakfast
Situated right on Ammoudi Bay underneath the village of Oia this Dome House is literally steps away from both the ocean and the most famed seafood tavernas of Santorini. It is also meters away from the boats who do Caldera and sunset tours and more.
Beautifully furnished and with stunning views across the bay this apartment has two private terraces and a private plunge pool as well.
- 1 double bed and 2 singles
- 2 terraces and a plunge pool
- access to a bigger shared terrace and another pool
- air conditioning
- stunning sunsets views
- private driver available
This is actually 3 houses joined together in a family compound. Together they have 11 bedrooms and can sleep up to 26 people.
Located in the village of Mesaria it is surrounded by local shops, tavernas, and services and is very close to the ferry port.
The houses can also be used to host small events such as small weddings, wedding breakfasts, family reunions, etc… and all rooms can be individually locked.
- 2 swimming pools
- Pool bar
- 3 kitchens
- 9 bathrooms
- multiple workspaces and desks
- multiple terraces and vistas
- 3 laundries
This stunning villa is just minutes from popular Kamari Beach as well as all the tavernas, bars and shops in the area.
With 3 bedrooms and 6 beds the villa can sleep 9 guests in supreme comfort. Expect excellent service and hospitality too!
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- 3 bathrooms
- a huge pool and private hot tub
- free parking
- high quality bedding and linen
- a large garden
- baby cot and gates if required
- coffee maker
Like many Greek Islands Santorini has many stairs and narrow streets and alleys and can be challenging for people with disabilities or limited mobility.
This charming traditional home is in the village of Kamari and all rooms are on one level with only 2 steps to enter. There is a lovely terrace on the ground floor that is also right next to one of the sleeping areas.
- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 5 guests
- fully renovated
- close to the Bus Station, Taxi Station, and shops
- flat road outside
- well lit pathways and wide hallways
- only 2 steps to enter
- blackout shutters
- very affordable
This unique Airbnb experience in Santorini is one of the few places to stay on the water rather than land.
This luxury yacht sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms and comes with a skipper and deckhand. Take your accommodation with you to a different beach each day, perhaps even neighbouring islands!
- 1 King stateroom and ensuite
- 3 rooms with 2x single beds each
- 4 bathrooms
- Skipper and deckhand
- 2 big entertaining decks
- a fully equipped kitchen
- laundry facilities
- flexible pick up and drop off options